Ir al contenido

European  Union
Ayuntamiento de Pamplona :: Iruñeko Udala

Home > Pamplona Riverside Park > River Arga > Section of Rochapea

River Arga: Rochapea Section

The path in the Rochapea section

Bridge of San Pedro - Bridge of Cuatro Vientos

This section of the Arga once again approaches the foot of the Historical Quarter, parallel to Paseo de Ronda, from which one of the most beautiful views of the city can be admired.

Find out more about the entire walk >

Dam of Santa Engracia

This stone dam was built in the XIII century to feed the municipal flour mills supplying the ovens “del Vínculo”. In 1888, the mill was converted into a council-owned electric power station. The so-called “Electra municipal” was sold by auction in 1939 and has been used by the rubber industry since then.

© Pamplona City Council. Plaza Consistorial, s/n - Pamplona (Navarra) - 948 420 100 - Contact - Site map - Links - Credits